Our SMT Pick and Place Machines
Our xpii pick and place machine is a refreshing new approach to modular pick and place. Incorporating technology from Europlacer’s innovative award winning iineo platform, xpii benefits from low maintenance linear motors, high resolution digital cameras and advanced on-head optical component sensing. With these features you can benefit from all the capability of iineo in a compact space where the modularity enables you to build your line to meet growing demands.
xpii uses proven Europlacer core features, such as turret heads, intelligent feeders and a suite of powerful software tools to manage challenges today and tomorrow, without compromise.
It is equipped with a choice of turret heads and incorporates optical sensors that can detect, on the fly, the presence of smt components as small as 01005 and as large as 50 x 50mm. It will accommodate components supplied loose, on tape, short strip tape, sticks, and in trays.
Why should you be restricted by heads that will only place a specific range of components? It just makes life complicated. And you can’t effectively balance that single machine, let alone a complete line.
That’s why the xpii pick and place machine has the same genuine line balancing capability as iineo, with all heads and nozzle positions capable of placing the full range of components. It means you don’t have to compromise on feeder positions or throughput speed, and can run production as efficiently as is possible.
- PCB sizes – 500mm x 460mm or 500mm x 550mm
- rotary turret heads with 8 or 12 placement nozzles
- feeder positions – 92 x 8mm
- component size – 01005 to 99mm x 99mm
- component weight & height – 300g and 31mm
- component testing capability – with independently verifiable calibration (UKAS / NIST / PTB…etc)*
- every nozzle position can place all and any component types, for real line balancing and no limitations
- odd form & smart nozzle banks
– The pick and place machine xpii I features a single rotary head on the X/Y gantry with 8 or 12 pick ups and ‘Smart’ nozzles, with a maximum placement rate of 15,390 cph (IPC: 12,550 cph)
-The pick and place machine xpii II features two rotary heads on X/Y gantries with 8 or 12 pick ups and ‘Smart’ nozzles, with a maximum placement rate of 30,000 cph (IPC: 22 380 cph)
SMT Pick and Place xpii Solutions
- NT Feeder
- Feeder Cart
- Fixed Camera
- Electrical Test
- Special feeders
- Tray Loader
- SMT Matrix trays
- Stick Feeder