Our SMT Pick and Place Machines
The Atom takes Europlacer’s legendary flexibility to new heights, with speeds up to 104,000 CPH and wide device ranges.
Over five years in development, the Europlacer design team set out to engineer a new platform that combines very high placement speeds with our legendary placement flexibility and accuracy. They succeeded. The result is Atom.
Now it’s possible to have a high speed AND flexible solution – no compromise.
Two models of ATOM machine offer the following options :
- 264 x 8mm feeders
- up to 5 internal Jedec trays
- 01005 to 99 x 99 mm components
- 35 µm (QFPs), 60 µm (chips)
- PCB size up to 2059mm x 715mm
- Component weight & height – 300g and 34mm
- Component testing capability – with independently verifiable calibration (UKAS / NIST / PTB… etc.)
- Dispensing – Archimedes or air/time for glue or solder paste
- Every nozzle position can place all and any component types, for real line balancing and no limitations.
- Odd form & smart nozzle banks
- Atom 3 65,000CPH Max
- Atom 4 104,000CPH Max
…in common with other Europlacer machines and, unlike other platforms, all this is possible without removing a single feeder from the 264 x 8mm positions available to you. The New Atom range uses the same intelligent feeders as found on our award winning iineo+ platform, meaning that you can now benefit from our renowned flexibility and add extra high speed assembly. Existing Europlacer customers will be familiar with the highly graphical and intuitive interface and will new users will benefit from the multi-core processing power utilised in our advanced operating system.
Atom 4 uses four of our advanced Pulsar Heads and offers out and out high speed manufacturing (up to 104,000cph) while the Atom 3 uses 2 Pulsar Heads combined with our proven Tornado Head and will provide speed of up to 65,000cph while catering for the complete range of SMT devices up to 34mm in height, and can even handle through hole devices with its gripping nozzle capability.
All of this while our innovative and patented PCB conveyor allows PCBs of up to 2059mm in length*
*available in 2018